When is it a good time to invest?
There are different stages when investing may be suitable for you:
1. When you are trying to save up to purchase your first home
2. You are unhappy with the returns you are getting from your bank cash account and looking for more options
3. You have decided to make the next step in building wealth and looking were to invest
4. It is a long-term goal to create diversification of your assets for the long term
What investments are available?
The six main options to invest in are:
Property & Infrastructure
Australian and International Shares (ASX)
Term deposits & interest bearing accounts
How We Can Help
At Parkes Financial Planning, we will explain the difference of investments you can consider using to achieve your goal. We use research providers such as LONSEC and Morning Star for any shares and managed funds decisions.
We can refer you onto a local mortgage broker for any direct property investing who can discuss all the different options available in the Australian market and can work on your borrowing capacity.
Make your appointment today to get started.
What is important about money to you?
Understanding what drives you about money helps us create a tailored plan to suit your individual needs.
• To Protect Your Family
• Build your wealth
• Pay for your current lifestyle
• Plan for future retirement
• Reduce your current debts
• Create more freedom
Get In Touch
Contact Parkes Financial Planning today to see how we can help create the life you planned for.